Don’t turn away patients - Telehealth them!
HCCS can help! It’s easy to document Telehealth services for uninterrupted revenue during this public health emergency and beyond.
During the COVID-19 public health crisis, many barriers to telehealth services have been relaxed allowing you to continue caring for all your patients. You can continue to meet all your scheduled patients' needs while accepting new patients. You will be able to provide evaluation and management and other services via telehealth appointments. All your patients need is a smart phone, tablet or PC.
HCCS provides both Telehealth Training & Coding for all services. HCCS can train your team to document and code for these critical services. We can also partner with you by providing coding and documentation feedback all within 24 hour turnaround time.
HCCS Telehealth Training: HCCS has organized and expedited a training package that we are offering to providers of all types for $500 for documentation training, and $500 for coding training. The training will be 60-90 minutes with a Q&A session.
- Providers will gain the confidence they need to provide telehealth for all their patients while accepting new patients and growing their practice.
- Learn to document the patient visit and assign the correct E/M level, which will ensure that neither compliance nor reimbursement are adversely affected.
- Understand how to see your mental health, nursing home, and hospital patients via telehealth.
- Providers may also perform preventive services like Medicare Annual Wellness visits using telehealth.
- Learn about additional telehealth services and how to capture additional revenue for your practices now and after the public health emergency.
HCCS Telehealth Remote Coding: In as little as 24 hours, HCCS can be setup to code your telehealth visits and any other services that you would like assistance with. To expedite the contract process, we will be charging an hourly rate. This includes coding & clinical documentation feedback.
- Average turnaround is 24 hours
- All coders are certified by AHIMA or AAPC
- All coders are US-based (no off-shoring)
- Contractual coding accuracy will exceed 95%